Monday, July 6, 2015

Golden Rose Nail Polish Collection UPDATE!-Rich Color Nail Polishes



Hey girls,
So today I’m going to present you another line from my Golden rose nail polish collection, that is absolutely amazing and has great pigmentation, maybe biggest pigmentation from all nail polishes that I have. The name of the line is Rich color , the texture of the product is amazing, the colors are vibrant and I like it very much. The line has a big number of colors  , but I have the colors : 13, 01, 64, 103, 23, 07, 19, 106 and 45. I totally recommend this line because  for a price of 1 euro you get a highly quality nail polish.  
Здраво девојки,
Денес на мојот блог ,ви претставувам уште една линија на лакови за нокти на компанијата Golden rose, која е апсолутно извонредна со одлична пигментација, можеби и линија со најголема пигментација од сите лакови кои јас ги поседувам. Оваа колекција е наречена Rich color поради огромната пигментација, извонредната текстура на лаковите, и јаките бои. Оваа линија доаѓа во голем број на разновидни бои но, јас ги имам боите  13, 01, 64, 103, 23, 07, 19, 106 и 45. Ова е мојата омилена колекција и ви ја препурачувам ,бидејќи за 60 денари добивате извонреден и доста квалитетен лак за нокти. 






How do you like this type of posts  in my blog? Pls subscribe to my blog for me to know that you like my work… :*

No comments:

Post a Comment