Monday, March 10, 2014

Face products !!!



Hi girls !
When it comes to face care, I use Nivea products for long time now. I haven’t change them because I have a sensitive skin and different products that I have tried , make redness and irritate my skin. So now I’m basically using this two Nivea visage products.
1. Nivea Visage Washing gel for normal skin – his gentle formula and smooth texture , makes my skin so soft, clean and without acnes. I also use this product to wash my neck.
Way of use: I wash my face in the morning when I wake up, and in the night before going to bed.
Thinks that I don’t like : I can say a single bed thing about this product .
2. Nivea Visage All in 1 extra deep cleansing face scrub. Except of the cleaning, this product also is scrub, mask, antibacterial non-irritating product, that gives to your skin pure and matte effect .
Way of use : I use it 1 or 2 times a week, one of them is in Sunday because in the weekend I use to go out and wear a lot of make up. So in that way, I clean all make up from my skin.
Thinks that I don’t like: the smell is a little bit to strong for me.
And that’s all for this post. Let me know in the comments below , if you want me to  write you about some special beauty product .   

No comments:

Post a Comment