Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hair care - My favorite shampoo


Hi girls …
The hair products are the one that I pick very carefully. I must say it the beginig that my hair is natural no dyed , so the shampoo for me is the basic product for hair care and it must perfectly  combine  wit my hair because if it not , my hair will look very flat and fluffy  . I also use a conditioner and silicon drops , but without good shampoo the effect is not there.
I usually use 3 different shampoos, because I like to change it , so in that way the effect that the shampoo gives you is more visible.
Firs of all, my absolute number  1 at the moment is L’Oreal Elseve Volume Collagen. It gives volume and  makes more strong the hair.
The second is Nivea 2 in 1 Care Express , shampoo and regenerator . A love this product especially for the summer, when I go to a vacation because when I use it my hair doesn’t dry.
And the third product is Pantene Pro-V Classic Care shampoo. This product makes my hair shine, whit volume and healthy looking.  


No comments:

Post a Comment