Thursday, February 6, 2014

Review – Maybelline One by One Volum’ Express Mascara

Hello …






       
Today I’m going to write about Maybelline One by One Volum’ Express Mascara. I must say, in the beginning, that I didn’t like this product at all and I’m not repurchasing it for sure.
When I saw this mascara in the shop , first of all I did a little search in the internet and all I can find were satisfy costumers and good comments, so I decided to buy it. But  my experience whit this mascara is a little bit different. 
 First of all, I didn’t like the  applicator because it’s so wide and the spines are short.
 After that I didn’t like the way my eyelashes look when I put the mascara. The volume it is not visible at all, all you can see is a little bit longer eyelash that looks like a plastic one.
And the think that I don’t like the must is that isn’t long lasting. After 2 or 3 hours it braeaks on your eyelash and moments after that the black mascara is all over your face in small black peaces.

Valuation 0/5



No comments:

Post a Comment